Nothing gets me going like a good recipe and a new dish to bake. The planning, the excitement when the dish looks like its working out, the joy of seeing my family and friends gobble it up and eagerly looking forward to what I can bake next, everything about baking makes me happy (the messy kitchen counter top aside :p) Here's a peek into my kitchen, my cooking, my wonderland.


Thursday 5 July 2012

Simple cupcake decoration

All you need is love
I love cupcakes, both baking/decorating and eating them. They offer you so much in terms of creativity and don't make you feel as guilty as eating huge slices of cake. Whats more, each cupcake can be decorated in a different way, with different flavours, making it so much more than a whole chunk of cake. Not to say that I don't love cake, but cupcakes sit just a teensy bit higher on my lust list than cake :p
Today, I'm gonna show you how you can tszuj up a cupcake in 3 easy steps:

  1. Bake your cupcakes in your favourite flavours. 
  2. Pipe butter cream icing/frosting on the top ( you can find the recipe for butter cream frosting here
  3. Cut out hearts out of red fondant and place them on top. You could also make teeny roses from fondant and use them as 3-D toppers. Viola, you red heart cupcakes are ready.   
Go on, Get Set Bake them :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We appreciate your feedback.